Solved

Is there any info on the Smart meter installation £15 incentive for September 2018?

• 10 September 2018
  • 9 replies

While booking a smart meter installation appointment, I saw that you get up to £30 credit if booking in September. T&Cs applied (as always), which I didn't read. Now that I've booked the appointment, I can't find a link to the T&Cs to check that I will get the £30. Is there a link to them anywhere?
icon

Best answer by Tim_OVO 11 September 2018, 15:55

, I can't find a link to the T&Cs to check that I will get the £30. Is there a link to them anywhere?

Here's those terms and conditions @GrahamD

- The customer must book between September 6th and September 30th (inclusive) to be eligible
- We will give you £15 credit for each smart meter installed (gas and/or elec).
- This offer is only available to selected OVO customers.
- The credit will be applied to your OVO energy account up to 30 days after completion of a successful installation.
- We’ll still credit your energy account if the engineer finds a technical reason that means we can’t carry out a smart meter installation.
- We won’t credit your account if:
- you cancel your smart meter installation appointment;
- we aren’t able to install a smart meter due to a fault of yours;
- someone over the age of 18 is not present at your property throughout the exchange; or
- If we or our partners cancel your original appointment, unless you re-book within 24
hours and the exchange goes ahead.

You should be sent an email to confirm if you're part of this incentive. Any doubt, give us a call: 0330 303 5063.
View original

9 replies

Userlevel 5
Reach out to our Customer Care team on the number in the best answer, @Spanna100 , or email them on hello@ovoenergy.com - they'll get this sorted for you 🙂
I've just looked at my statements and I can't see my £30 credit either. I have a promotion mail which says I would get a credit if booked before the 28th October - meters were installed on the 26th October so I can't see why credits have not been applied. I didn't receive a confirmation mail either.

OVO customer services - please advise next step for me which will not affect my self serve credit either.

Thanks

Anna
Hmmm... I haven’t received a confirmatory e-mail either Graham D.
Hey @markolive - I've just moved your query over here! Check out the 'best answer' at the top. ^Emily
I signed up for a smart meter a few weeks ago and was promised a £30 credit to my energy bill for doing so but it doesn't appear on my latest statement. Wondering if there is a problem.
Thanks for your help.
Userlevel 6
Badge
Hi @GrahamD - if you haven't had the £30 added to your account after 30 days of your smart meter being installed, get in touch so we can look into it for you.
Thanks. The offer appeared on the screen at the start of the booking process, and the date has been confirmed, but I've not had an email about the offer.
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
, I can't find a link to the T&Cs to check that I will get the £30. Is there a link to them anywhere?

Here's those terms and conditions @GrahamD

- The customer must book between September 6th and September 30th (inclusive) to be eligible
- We will give you £15 credit for each smart meter installed (gas and/or elec).
- This offer is only available to selected OVO customers.
- The credit will be applied to your OVO energy account up to 30 days after completion of a successful installation.
- We’ll still credit your energy account if the engineer finds a technical reason that means we can’t carry out a smart meter installation.
- We won’t credit your account if:
- you cancel your smart meter installation appointment;
- we aren’t able to install a smart meter due to a fault of yours;
- someone over the age of 18 is not present at your property throughout the exchange; or
- If we or our partners cancel your original appointment, unless you re-book within 24
hours and the exchange goes ahead.

You should be sent an email to confirm if you're part of this incentive. Any doubt, give us a call: 0330 303 5063.