Solved

Is there an error with smart meter installation booking system?

• 30 March 2019
  • 1 reply

I am trying to book a smart meter install ,.
Within the app Ovoenergy booking takes you to an irrelevant web page!

When I looked up on Google the relevant web page and inputted my account number and post code then clicked continue . Nothing happens!!!

This is really bad.... Are systems not being tested?
icon

Best answer by Transparent 1 April 2019, 15:24

I'm unsure about the App @Timbob1961 It's possible that the page it takes you to is no longer alive.

I booked a Smart Meter installation by clicking the Offers and Upgrades section on My OVO page. Because you're already logged in to see that, it knows who you are and the process is simpler.

You can also reach the booking page on the main OVO site here.

It also depends where you are in the country. Perhaps you could fill out your Forum Profile details, because that's where I look for such background info. Thanks.
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
I'm unsure about the App @Timbob1961 It's possible that the page it takes you to is no longer alive.

I booked a Smart Meter installation by clicking the Offers and Upgrades section on My OVO page. Because you're already logged in to see that, it knows who you are and the process is simpler.

You can also reach the booking page on the main OVO site here.

It also depends where you are in the country. Perhaps you could fill out your Forum Profile details, because that's where I look for such background info. Thanks.