Solved

How do I get my smart meter appointment rebooked?

• 3 September 2019
  • 1 reply

A few week ago I had an appointment for a smart meter installation. It could not take place as the engineer could not get access to the Western Power junction box. I had Western power round to replace the box a few days later.
Now when I try to rebook a meter installation the website say I cant book as work needs to be carried out and Ill be contacted when this has been completed, even though the work was completed weeks ago.
How can I get round this as I really want the meters installed so I can get on with other renovation work.
icon

Best answer by Eva_OVO 4 September 2019, 12:58

This isn't something you'll be able to arrange online, @PaulBurge55. You'll need to give the team a quick call about this on 0330 303 5063 - they're available Monday-Friday 8am-6pm.

Before they can book the appointment they may need the reference number from Western Power to say their work has completed.
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
This isn't something you'll be able to arrange online, @PaulBurge55. You'll need to give the team a quick call about this on 0330 303 5063 - they're available Monday-Friday 8am-6pm.

Before they can book the appointment they may need the reference number from Western Power to say their work has completed.