Solved

How can I cancel my smart meter installation on a weekend?

• 15 December 2019
  • 3 replies

I need to cancel my smart meter installation booking for tomorrow but the online links don’t work either via the booking email that was sent OR via the OVO portal.

OVO phone lines are also shut. Have emailed hello ovo email address hoping that might do the trick.

Any other ways of getting this cancelled given the online links don’t work?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Nancy_OVO 16 December 2019, 15:27

Hi @lauraframp,

The team are available on 0330 303 5063. Our opening hours are 8am-6pm Monday to Friday.

Outside of these times, drop us an email (hello@ovoenergy.com) and the team will reply within 72 hours. Or send us a message on Facebook with your account number, full name and DoB and we can look into this for you.

It’s worth mentioning that we need 24 hours notice to cancel a smart meter appointment without incurring fees.

Thanks

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @lauraframp,

The team are available on 0330 303 5063. Our opening hours are 8am-6pm Monday to Friday.

Outside of these times, drop us an email (hello@ovoenergy.com) and the team will reply within 72 hours. Or send us a message on Facebook with your account number, full name and DoB and we can look into this for you.

It’s worth mentioning that we need 24 hours notice to cancel a smart meter appointment without incurring fees.

Thanks

I have a smart meter install booking for monday 9th March, due to some unfortunate circumstances I will not be able to fulfil. I cant get through to ovo via telephone on weekend, is there another way to cancel this on a weekend? I know there are emergency helplines, but this is obviously not of that nature. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hey @R.keene 

I’ve moved your topic over here, the info you need is above :nerd::point_up_tone3:

Cheers