Solved

Can I have a weekend appointment to fit smart meter?

• 8 August 2017
  • 6 replies

Hi - Any chance of some weekend slots for Smart Meter installs for those of us who work and don't wish to take time off??

Would like to have one but I've only ever been offered a limited number of weekday options??

Thanks
icon

Best answer by Mattj3135 12 August 2017, 03:00

Hi @billymagpie welcome to the forum and thanks for posting.

As engineer availabilty varies from region to region it would be hard to advise without further details.

The best bet would be to drop one of the moderators - @Max_OVO @Lucy_OVO @Tim_OVO @Emma_OVO or @Emily_OVO a private message with your full name, address, ovo account number and date of birth - whoever you message will be able to check this out for you and get back to you.

Hope this helps
View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi @billymagpie welcome to the forum and thanks for posting.

As engineer availabilty varies from region to region it would be hard to advise without further details.

The best bet would be to drop one of the moderators - @Max_OVO @Lucy_OVO @Tim_OVO @Emma_OVO or @Emily_OVO a private message with your full name, address, ovo account number and date of birth - whoever you message will be able to check this out for you and get back to you.

Hope this helps
Matt - thanks for the reply, but how do I contact these moderators?
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
If you click on either @Lucy_OVO @Emma_OVO or @Emily_OVOa button 'send message' should show up. Hit that and you'll be in their DM 🙂
Thanks - got it now 🙂 Have send a message to each!!

Regards

Chris
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Awesome stuff - as soon as one of them is online they will do their upmost to help you.

Hope its all resolved sharpish
Userlevel 5
Badge +2
Thanks - got it now 🙂 Have send a message to each!!

Regards

Chris

I responded to your message earlier on today @billymagpie. 🙂