Blog

Please complete this poll: Can we use this online forum to mobilise a Zero Carbon Community?

• 28 July 2020
  • 9 replies
Please complete this poll: Can we use this online forum to mobilise a Zero Carbon Community?
Userlevel 7

Happy World Nature Conservation Day! 

This is a great day for us to introduce our new world-changing programme, Climate Changers.

Thanks to our members, we’ve teamed up with 3 partners to help 1000s of UK kids take action on the climate crisis!

This is all part of our Plan Zero - and this community can play a major part. We can all help each other to live more sustainable lives - but I want to ask you about our plans to mobilise a Zero Carbon Community?

Can we use this online forum to mobilise a Zero Carbon Community?

9 replies

Userlevel 7

Click on today’s blog post to see the three partners selected! 

Userlevel 6
Badge

Brilliant idea to use kids for this, they will surely drive it!

Userlevel 7

Brilliant idea to use kids for this, they will surely drive it!

Greta is a great example, right?! They have the most to lose of course...

I’m not sure which way you voted, @PeterR1947 (please do, if you haven’t already), but I’m hoping to be able to pass on some insights into how our members feel about Plan Zero... Do you know much about it? 

Userlevel 6
Badge

@Tim_OVO I received an email telling me there was a forum post so I voted YES

Userlevel 7

Has anyone heard of Plan Zero before?

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I have heard of OVO’s plan zero before

Userlevel 7

Thanks @ArundaleP  

For anyone happy to answer: do you think this online community’s alignment to Plan Zero will help raise customer awareness of this company mission? 

Do you like that the community is now aligned with Plan Zero? Carbon Catchers, Plan Zero Heroes and more…. is this a mission you want to be a part of? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

@Tim_OVO Absolutely yes, and the re-org to align topics certainly helps. Great job tidying it up!

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@Tim_OVO definitely, looking at the forum there are many mentions and links to it.