Solved

How do I read my smart meter?

Hi,

This is probably obvious, but I have been asked to submit my dual readings but now have smart meters and can't find the relavent values to send.

I thought having a smart meter fitted meant that the readings would send automatically.

Please help!

Thanks very much

Nick
icon

Best answer by Mattj3135 28 May 2017, 05:00

Nickholder wrote:

Hi,

This is probably obvious, but I have been asked to submit my dual readings but now have smart meters and can't find the relavent values to send.

I thought having a smart meter fitted meant that the readings would send automatically.

Please help!

Thanks very much

Nick

Hi @Nickholder welcome to the forum and thanks for posting.

There could be a number of reasons you've been asked to provide meter readings and as I'm not sure of your case, if you want this clarifying one of the lovely moderators will be happy to help you.

In order to get a meter reading you may find this info helpful: https://www.ovoenergy.com/ovo-answers/topics/smart-technology/smart-meters/how-do-i-take-a-reading-on-my-smart-meter.html

Hope the above helps and have a lovely bank holiday

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Nickholder wrote:

Hi,

Please help!

Thanks very much

Nick

Hi @Nickholder welcome to the forum and thanks for posting.

There could be a number of reasons you've been asked to provide meter readings and as I'm not sure of your case, if you want this clarifying one of the lovely moderators will be happy to help you.

In order to get a meter reading you may find this info helpful: https://www.ovoenergy.com/ovo-answers/topics/smart-technology/smart-meters/how-do-i-take-a-reading-on-my-smart-meter.html

Hope the above helps and have a lovely bank holiday
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
Hope @Mattj3135 helped you, @Nickholder - that OVO Answers page will explain this better then any of us.

I've changed the title and added some tags to this topic - I recon there will be loads of users with the same query and I want them to find Matt's answer!

Tim

• :D
    • :?
    • :cool:
    • :S
    • :(
    • :@
    • :$
    • :8
    • :)
    • :P
    • ;)
    Like most websites OVO Energy uses cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on this site. Accept and Close