Question

Liberty Economy 7 Smart Meter

I was just wondering if any one else had had a problem with the new 5 port meter?
Had one fitted on Friday 6th October on Saturday a Lowry Beck engineer came out to investigate why the storage heaters or hot water weren’t working, didn’t change the meter as he said he could not find a fault. We had no faults with either the storage or water heater prior to the new meter being fitted. OVO had told me that morning that the meter wasn’t communicating with them and it appeared faulty. On Saturday night at my insistence as we had not had heating or hot water for 2 days they arranged for LB came back out and change us back to a ‘dumb’ meter

Be speaking to OVO on Monday,

Just wondered if it was just us?

Rich

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Richardh wrote:

I was just wondering if any one else had had a problem with the new 5 port meter?
Had one fitted on Friday 6th October on Saturday a Lowry Beck engineer came out to investigate why the storage heaters or hot water weren’t working, didn’t change the meter as he said he could not find a fault. We had no faults with either the storage or water heater prior to the new meter being fitted. OVO had told me that morning that the meter wasn’t communicating with them and it appeared faulty. On Saturday night at my insistence as we had not had heating or hot water for 2 days they arranged for LB came back out and change us back to a ‘dumb’ meter

Be speaking to OVO on Monday,

Just wondered if it was just us?

Rich

Hope you this sorted, @Richardh! What did our Care team say?

^Lucy

• :D
    • :?
    • :cool:
    • :S
    • :(
    • :@
    • :$
    • :8
    • :)
    • :P
    • ;)
    Like most websites OVO Energy uses cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on this site. Accept and Close