Solved

Where can I see my usage for charging my EV?

• 11 October 2018
  • 3 replies

Having gas my Mitsubishi PHEW for nearly a month my OVO smart meters show my use for all sorts but still zero for charging the car . Anyone advise why this is and what I need to do?
icon

Best answer by Mw2870 11 October 2018, 21:55

Hi @Bryan35,

Welcome to the forum.

Could you clarify where you are looking? Are you looking on your IHD (In Home Display) on in your "My Ovo" account?

If it is the "My Ovo" account, that I think you have to set a flag in your usage section to say you have an EV.
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2
Hi @Bryan35,

Welcome to the forum.

Could you clarify where you are looking? Are you looking on your IHD (In Home Display) on in your "My Ovo" account?

If it is the "My Ovo" account, that I think you have to set a flag in your usage section to say you have an EV.
Thanks for that. Couldn’t see anything in my profile to flag but did look in usage and updated in the area about my hone ie cooker, heating etc and found a question asking if I had an EV. So I’ve selected this so will see if it works!
Userlevel 5
Badge +2
That is exactly the thing I meant @Bryan35. Unfortunately I couldn't remember where it was, and I have been moved to the new website so couldn't log in to check and post a screenshot! Hoping it updates for you, mine took a month or two when I set it up originally.

p.s. will update my original answer to make it clearer for others.