New toy to commute to work

• 29 September 2018
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
So for people who don’t know me. My daily commute consists of getting a bus from my house to the train station which is a 30 minute journey. But now all of this has changed as not only is my Vehicle Electric, I now have an Electric Scooter! I introduce the Xiaomi M365. This bad boy gets up to 30km of range and up to 25km for speed! Nice nippy little scooter making my journey time cut down by 10 minutes but one less body using public transport, which cost £3.60 each way, so I am also saving £7.20 per day! **

(**Mod edited to update based on ITGeeks comment)

Any questions I am happy to answer!

This is a wicked scooter!

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
"Nice nippy little scooter making my journey time cut down by 10 minutes but one less body using public transport and spending £3.60 each way I am also saving money!"

I mean I am NOW saving money from not spending £3.60 each way on the bus = £7.20.
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Love this @ITGeek123!! I've seen someone on my commute with the same type of thing and I've been considering getting one as I also get the train, but currently drive to the train station and park!!

Thanks for sharing! Anyone else got one of these??
Great and what you think about that?

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
@mecheic

That looks amazing! Looks like it would be a rapid scooter 😍 Wouldn't mind trying that out
so what you say, I should buy it or not I'm going to buy it from https://fluidfreeride.com/products/widewheel-electric-scooter-commute-500w-1000w
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
This does look amazing @mecheic are you going to buy it???? We need to know!!!!! Looks like it's popular, it's already sold out!

If you do get one, please write a review of it and share pics on the forum!!

Definitely thinking I need a adult scooter for my commute to the station, just worried about the phaff of having it on the train and getting on and off etc.....probably nothing to fear I'm sure!!

Question, do you ride on the pavement, and do you wear a helmet?