Solved

Why have I had no confirmation of my renewal?

• 25 January 2019
  • 1 reply

Help! I renewed online a week after I was put on the standard tariff. Ive not had email confirmation. When i log in my ovo it shows the new plan but my direct debit is still at the old rate. What do I do?
icon

Best answer by Tim_OVO 12 February 2019, 15:50

Ive not had email confirmation. When i log in my ovo it shows the new plan but my direct debit is still at the old rate. What do I do?

Hi @Madcat - you should've been sent some kind of email before or after the new tariff kicked in.

It sounds like this new tariff has been loaded onto MyOVO, and you can confirm the prices, duration of contract and T&Cs all on MyOVO.

As for the Direct Debit, this will stay unchanged until it looks like it needs to change. Again you can view and adjust this yourself on MyOVO.
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Ive not had email confirmation. When i log in my ovo it shows the new plan but my direct debit is still at the old rate. What do I do?

Hi @Madcat - you should've been sent some kind of email before or after the new tariff kicked in.

It sounds like this new tariff has been loaded onto MyOVO, and you can confirm the prices, duration of contract and T&Cs all on MyOVO.

As for the Direct Debit, this will stay unchanged until it looks like it needs to change. Again you can view and adjust this yourself on MyOVO.