Solved

Why does OVO not accept my existing tariff when attempting to get a quote?

• 11 September 2017
  • 3 replies

How do I contact OVO to correct this ?
Complaint form needs an account number which I do not have yet.W
icon

Best answer by Darran_OVO 12 September 2017, 10:51

Hey @ovofsanity

Welcome to our forum family, thanks for posting your first question here.

That sounds odd, can you confirm what tariff you are on right now? Will help us get to the bottom of this. I haven't heard of any other reports? Any other user had this issue before?

Don't forget to add a picture and update your profile.

Darran
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hey @ovofsanity

Welcome to our forum family, thanks for posting your first question here.

That sounds odd, can you confirm what tariff you are on right now? Will help us get to the bottom of this. I haven't heard of any other reports? Any other user had this issue before?

Don't forget to add a picture and update your profile.

Darran
I eventually found the telephone number for potential new customers to phone OVO. Why do you hide it ?

They confirmed that if your previous supplier was GB Energy Supply your system does not accept some if not all valid tariffs.

This may affect other suppliers. It would help if OVO published all suppliers affected by this bug in your system.
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
@ovofsanity Ok thanks for the update and also the feedback.

I'm not aware of any others it effects, but will certainly pass that feedback on for you.

We don't deliberately hide the number, we have tried to make it easy for customers to self serve and if they need to call. I'm glad you did find it and were able to get this resolved. Any other questions or comments, please post below.

Darran