Solved

Why can't I see my renewal rates and renew on My OVO?

• 25 March 2019
  • 3 replies

For weeks now I'm getting reminded that my plan is up in April but every time I click on the "See my Rates" link to check and renew I get an error message saying I can't renew online yet as they're having trouble looking up my account.

Also, due to OVO's issue messing up my electricity plan and charging me less than I should've been charged I was forced to renew back in January and I assumed that this would renew both electric and gas but seems it just renewed the electricity plan only so now the gas and electric are out of step with each other. Are OVO able to put both plans back onto the same renewal date for a fixed plan?
icon

Best answer by neilmcl 25 March 2019, 12:19

All sorted. I spoke to customer services who suggested the online error was due to the plans being now out of step and they let me renew but shortened the plan so that it expires at the same time as the electricity, which should fix the issue going forward.
View original

3 replies

All sorted. I spoke to customer services who suggested the online error was due to the plans being now out of step and they let me renew but shortened the plan so that it expires at the same time as the electricity, which should fix the issue going forward.
Userlevel 4
I'm glad to hear that's all sorted, @neilmcl! 🙂
For weeks now I'm getting reminded that my plan is up in April but every time I click on the "See my Rates" link to check and renew I get an error message saying I can't renew online yet as they're having trouble looking up my account.

Also, due to OVO's issue messing up my electricity plan and charging me less than I should've been charged I was forced to renew back in January and I assumed that this would renew both electric and gas but seems it just renewed the electricity plan only so now the gas and electric are out of step with each other. Are OVO able to put both plans back onto the same renewal date for a fixed plan?

Same here eventually gave up and will be joining Shell Energy instead.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings