Solved

Where can I find Economy 7 energy prices?

• 18 December 2018
  • 4 replies

Hi
I have an Electric car which I charge up at night.
I am contemplating changing to Economy 7, but on the OVO site I am being referred to different pages before ending up where I started.
The Economy 7 Explained page starts by saying that you pay l normal rates during the day, but cheaper rates at night; but then further down states that you need to check carefully that it does not end up more expensive as you pay higher rates during the day. So not clear at all.
Where can I find the current prices for Economy 7 as they appear nowhere that I can find....
Thanks
icon

Best answer by Eva_OVO 17 April 2019, 14:43

Sorry we've missed this one, @DPEV.

I hope you managed to get this sorted, but if not you can get Economy 7 prices from our Quote and Switch page. You'll just need to fill in your address and home details, then on the next page click on "Refine your quote". In the electric section you'll need to tick the box to say you've got an Economy 7 meter.

As soon as you've done this, click on the TIL (Tariff Information Label) to check the rates.

Eva
View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Sorry we've missed this one, @DPEV.

I hope you managed to get this sorted, but if not you can get Economy 7 prices from our Quote and Switch page. You'll just need to fill in your address and home details, then on the next page click on "Refine your quote". In the electric section you'll need to tick the box to say you've got an Economy 7 meter.

As soon as you've done this, click on the TIL (Tariff Information Label) to check the rates.

Eva
Hi Eva
I tried to follow your instructions, but (possibly as I am already a member) i get to a page that does not have the 'refine your quote' to click on.
Thanks
Userlevel 3
How odd, @DPEV, sorry about this, pop our team a message on https://m.me/ovoenergy , they'll let you know the rates available.

Thanks!
Thanks. I will do that.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings