Solved

OVO Quote and Switch offers 2 Year Fix for £135, why am I quoted £145 on MyOVO?

• 14 January 2019
  • 2 replies

the OVO website says you can have a 2yr fix for £135 but when I sign in as an existing customer they are quoting me £145? Is this another case of a company trying to pull in new customers but not extending the offer to existing clients?
icon

Best answer by Slinky 15 January 2019, 01:42

This is just a Direct Debit quote based on the info provided. So on the Q&S page, it might be generic info to do with your property size, if that. On MyOVO, they will have your average usage amounts to make their estimates more accurate. I don't think they factor in your credit balance though, so if you're in the green, that payment might be lower then quoted!

Might be worth checking if it includes 5% VAT, some quotes don't include the VAT making it look cheaper than it really is.
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1
This is just a Direct Debit quote based on the info provided. So on the Q&S page, it might be generic info to do with your property size, if that. On MyOVO, they will have your average usage amounts to make their estimates more accurate. I don't think they factor in your credit balance though, so if you're in the green, that payment might be lower then quoted!

Might be worth checking if it includes 5% VAT, some quotes don't include the VAT making it look cheaper than it really is.
Thanks