Solved

OVO Quote and Switch offers 2 Year Fix for £135, why am I quoted £145 on MyOVO?

• 14 January 2019
  • 2 replies

the OVO website says you can have a 2yr fix for £135 but when I sign in as an existing customer they are quoting me £145? Is this another case of a company trying to pull in new customers but not extending the offer to existing clients?
icon

Best answer by Slinky 15 January 2019, 01:42

This is just a Direct Debit quote based on the info provided. So on the Q&S page, it might be generic info to do with your property size, if that. On MyOVO, they will have your average usage amounts to make their estimates more accurate. I don't think they factor in your credit balance though, so if you're in the green, that payment might be lower then quoted!

Might be worth checking if it includes 5% VAT, some quotes don't include the VAT making it look cheaper than it really is.
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1
This is just a Direct Debit quote based on the info provided. So on the Q&S page, it might be generic info to do with your property size, if that. On MyOVO, they will have your average usage amounts to make their estimates more accurate. I don't think they factor in your credit balance though, so if you're in the green, that payment might be lower then quoted!

Might be worth checking if it includes 5% VAT, some quotes don't include the VAT making it look cheaper than it really is.
Thanks

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings