Solved

OVO and CORGI HomePlan - are you teaming up?

• 12 May 2017
  • 3 replies

I understand ovo has perchase corgi home plan repair services . Giving ovo a great network of highly trained engineers to rely on ... great news
icon

Best answer by Tim_OVO 17 May 2017, 14:49

I understand ovo has perchase corgi home plan repair services . Giving ovo a great network of highly trained engineers to rely on ... great news

That's right, @Warmcall - very exciting news!

We’ve acquired CORGI HomePlan and we're making preparations to be able to offer a wide range of new products to our customers - watch this space! 🆒

Tim
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

It is great news isn't it 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +2

That's right, @Warmcall - very exciting news!

We’ve acquired CORGI HomePlan and we're making preparations to be able to offer a wide range of new products to our customers - watch this space! 🆒

Tim
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
Question;

Are these 'highly trained engineers' trained and employed by OVO/Corgi or are they regular boiler repair men from off the street?

I'm considering taking out a breakdown/servicing plan myself but I wouldn't want repair men coming into my home if they're not directly employed and accountable to OVO/Corgi.