Solved

My renewal date has changed to February 2018 - why?

• 24 August 2019
  • 1 reply

I’ve had no bill for electricity for over a year due to a smart meter installation. Ovo has finally sent a bill but just the figure, no breakdown of costs so I can check with the figures I have, and my renewal date has been put back to Feb 2018 with no way to renew because the page just keeps saying oops sorry temporary unavailable try again later. So what am I being charged?
my usage only reads klw for electricity which can’t be changed to price
icon

Best answer by Eva_OVO 27 August 2019, 11:42

It sounds like we were missing some information from the smart meter exchange, @Margo, which is why we were unable to generate a statement straight away. Your statement will have the dates you've been billed from including the readings we've used - this information is on page 4.

If you need help with this, send the team a message on Facebook or Twitter with your name, DoB and account number, or email hello@ovoenergy.com.

It's hard to say for sure why the renewal date has changed, this could just be an error on your account - the team can check and confirm this when you get in touch.
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
It sounds like we were missing some information from the smart meter exchange, @Margo, which is why we were unable to generate a statement straight away. Your statement will have the dates you've been billed from including the readings we've used - this information is on page 4.

If you need help with this, send the team a message on Facebook or Twitter with your name, DoB and account number, or email hello@ovoenergy.com.

It's hard to say for sure why the renewal date has changed, this could just be an error on your account - the team can check and confirm this when you get in touch.