Solved

Is anyone else seeing error message "internal server error" when renewing on MyOVO?

• 7 February 2019
  • 2 replies

I am due to come to the end of my fixed term in early March.
When I click on "See my renewal rates" I just get a message saying "internal server error"
icon

Best answer by Tim_OVO 14 February 2019, 17:36

When I click on "See my renewal rates" I just get a message saying "internal server error"

Thanks for flagging this, @john61 - did you manage to sort out your online renewal in the end?

According to Google:

An "Internal Server Error" happens within the webserver attempting to show you an HTML page. It's typically a server-side problem out of your control.

So I'd like to know if this was a one off temporary drop out with us, or an ongoing issue... anyone else see this on the 7th February when on MyOVO?
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Thanks for flagging this, @john61 - did you manage to sort out your online renewal in the end?

According to Google:

An "Internal Server Error" happens within the webserver attempting to show you an HTML page. It's typically a server-side problem out of your control.

So I'd like to know if this was a one off temporary drop out with us, or an ongoing issue... anyone else see this on the 7th February when on MyOVO?
It seems to be working now thanks