Solved

I haven't heard from the FIT team, is this lack of communication normal?

• 15 September 2018
  • 5 replies

Hi,
We had new solar panels installed in early July. The FiT team have always been really slow to reply. It took 9 days for them to ask me to resend the form, then 3 weeks for them to ask for proof of ID. Since then (Aug 14th) I have heard nothing, and received no confirmation that the tariff has been set up. I called last Friday and went straight to voicemail, so left a message, but haven't been called back. I sent an email on Monday, but haven't had a response yet. Is this lack of communication normal?

It says that FiT payments are made quarterly, yet this September I have received nothing. Are you supposed to get confirmation? How do I know if I am set up, and that my FiT is being tracked? Is there anyone out there?
icon

Best answer by hilldjuk 20 November 2018, 18:09

Yes thanks Matt. They got in touch pretty quickly after I posted to confirm I had been set up, and I received my FiT payment for that quarter.
View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Hello @hilldjuk

Did you manage to get this sorted?

Regards
Matt
Yes thanks Matt. They got in touch pretty quickly after I posted to confirm I had been set up, and I received my FiT payment for that quarter.
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
@hilldjuk Glad to hear 🙂 Have a lovely evening.
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
@Darran_OVO @Nancy_OVO Can this now be closed as it has been resolved?
Userlevel 5
Badge +2
@ITGeek123 This now has a best answer marked so all is well! 🙂