Solved

How to renew when you have different contract end dates?

• 29 January 2019
  • 5 replies

Why doe this keep coming up on my home page but when I click on it, the response is sorry you are not in a renewal window yet.

So I renew my electric and gas at the same time but they have different end of contract dates.
icon

Best answer by Tim_OVO 12 February 2019, 16:55

Why doe this keep coming up on my home page but when I click on it, the response is sorry you are not in a renewal window yet.

So I renew my electric and gas at the same time but they have different end of contract dates.

It does sound like your contract end date for gas and electricity is out of sync, @Nigel07

This usually happens if the supply start date for one was delayed. Maybe there was an objection from your supplier, or a delay from us finding your details at the start of your contract.

Either way, to sort the renewal for both so that both have the same contract start date, give us a call: 0330 303 5063
View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

It does sound like your contract end date for gas and electricity is out of sync, @Nigel07

This usually happens if the supply start date for one was delayed. Maybe there was an objection from your supplier, or a delay from us finding your details at the start of your contract.

Either way, to sort the renewal for both so that both have the same contract start date, give us a call: 0330 303 5063
I am at the end of my current contract with OVO and I am trying to renew and sign up to the 2 year fixed, but can't see any buttons on the website which allow me to renew. Can someone please advise and help me out.

Mby thanks
Userlevel 6
Badge
Hi @Ibond1982 @jiffers - I've moved your comment over here. More info above ^
I have received an email which states that my current plan expires on October 2nd. however, when I open the app to see what my alternatives are, I can only find details regarding the electricity element of the plan, with no mention anywhere about gas. I need all the details on both energy supplies before I can make a decision about staying with OVO or not. Could somebody please advise?
With kind regards,
Geoff Kay
Userlevel 6
Badge
Hi @jiffers - sorry for the delay on this one. It sounds like your contract end dates may not be aligned. This could have happened for a number of reasons, such as a delay with your gas switching over to OVO initially which might have changed the start date (and therefore the date your contract eventually started). If you get in touch with the team, they can check this and correct it if needs be. Just give us a ring (0330 303 5063), drop us an email (hello@ovoenergy.com) or send us a message on Facebook with your account number, full name and DoB.