Solved

EV Everywhere Tariff - is this 100% renewable?

• 26 March 2019
  • 2 replies

We are just starting the process of switching to the OVO EV Everywhere tariff which shows as offering 100% green electricity on the main OVO Energy website but one you start the switching process then on our "My OVO" portal it shows the tariff only offers 33% renewable. seen the screen shot. Is this correct from the experience of others?

icon

Best answer by Nancy_OVO 28 March 2019, 14:51

Hey @Ian Prentice - It's definitely 100% renewable so don't worry about this. It appears there's a mistake on the webpage there. We're getting this looked into and amended.
View original

2 replies

Thanks Nancy for confirming that the electricity is 100% renewable. Since I have a goal of getting my carbon footprint down to 3 tonnes per annum my switch to OVO EV Everywhere is a key component in me achieving that goal.
Userlevel 5
Badge
Hey @Ian Prentice - It's definitely 100% renewable so don't worry about this. It appears there's a mistake on the webpage there. We're getting this looked into and amended.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings