Solved

Do OVO allow their customers to move from one OVO tariff to another, without paying the exit fee?

• 9 September 2017
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Your two year tariff, for electricity, is now the same as I am currently paying. Do OVO allow their customers to move from one OVO tariff to another, without paying the exit fee?

I would hate to tie in for two years, and then their be a price decrease.

Thanks
icon

Best answer by Anonymous 13 September 2017, 17:20

Unfortunately not, @spotlandrules

You can upgrade mid-contract from our Better Energy, Simpler Energy and Greener Energy to our 2 Year Fixed plan without any leaving fees. But you can't renew onto the same plan you're on but to cheaper rates without being charged exit fees as this is classed as tariff hopping.

Thanks,
Emma
View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2
If you wanted to tie into our 2 year fixed tariff @spotlandrules, those prices will stay the same for the duration of your contract.

We can’t guarantee that there won’t be any price changes in this time but we can guarantee that any price changes wouldn't affect you for those 2 years.

Go on, come back to us! 🙂

Lucy
Userlevel 2
If you wanted to tie into our 2 year fixed tariff @spotlandrules, those prices will stay the same for the duration of your contract.

We can’t guarantee that there won’t be any price changes in this time but we can guarantee that any price changes wouldn't affect you for those 2 years.

Go on, come back to us! 🙂

Lucy

But if you introduced another tariff, which was cheaper, could I move to that exit-fee free?
Unfortunately not, @spotlandrules

You can upgrade mid-contract from our Better Energy, Simpler Energy and Greener Energy to our 2 Year Fixed plan without any leaving fees. But you can't renew onto the same plan you're on but to cheaper rates without being charged exit fees as this is classed as tariff hopping.

Thanks,
Emma
Userlevel 2
Thanks for your replies.