Solved

Changing your tariff from Economy 7 to single rate

• 9 September 2019
  • 1 reply

Ok so I had an old economy 7 meter that I dont need. I was swtiched to a new smart meter this morning. How do I go about moving my tarrif to a normal one? I dont have any kind of storage heating.
icon

Best answer by Nancy_OVO 10 September 2019, 15:12

Hey @krad

When you signed up, if you chose a single rate plan to begin with, then nothing should have changed.

If you signed up to an Economy 7 plan, then we may need to update this for you. The best way to see if it's been done is to log into your online account and go to My Profile and then My Plan. If you can only see one single electricity rate, then this would indicate you're on a single plan. If it needs updating, drop us a message on Facebook and we can look into it for you. Be sure to include your account number (or full address and post code), name and DoB.

Hope this helps!
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge
Hey @krad

When you signed up, if you chose a single rate plan to begin with, then nothing should have changed.

If you signed up to an Economy 7 plan, then we may need to update this for you. The best way to see if it's been done is to log into your online account and go to My Profile and then My Plan. If you can only see one single electricity rate, then this would indicate you're on a single plan. If it needs updating, drop us a message on Facebook and we can look into it for you. Be sure to include your account number (or full address and post code), name and DoB.

Hope this helps!