Solved

Can you help me get the right tariff and my welcome letter?

• 16 February 2018
  • 1 reply

1) The "Welcome to Ovo" email says I'm switching to the 2yr fixed deal when I signed up for the 1yr deal.
2) I get told that a new welcome pack will be sent out - it never happens
3) I get a message saying that the direct debit is set up and will go out on the 15th Feb
4) I complain about the incorrect tariff, get told that it will be sorted out
5) The direct debit doesn't go out on the 15th - it doesn't go out, because it isn't set up.
6) My Ovo is still showing that I'm being switched to the 2yr tariff.

What happened to Ovo? Two years ago I was with Ovo and never had a single problem.
Now Ovo appears to be no better than nPower and Scottishpower with broken systems.
icon

Best answer by Lucy_OVO 20 February 2018, 16:01

Really sorry to hear all of this. Is does seem like you’ve experience some shortfalls in service. I’d advise getting in touch with the team via Facebook or Twitter (or via phone or email) as they’ll be able to look into this further for you and smooth out any issues that are on your account.

Lucy
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +2
Really sorry to hear all of this. Is does seem like you’ve experience some shortfalls in service. I’d advise getting in touch with the team via Facebook or Twitter (or via phone or email) as they’ll be able to look into this further for you and smooth out any issues that are on your account.

Lucy