Solved

Better Energy plan - is this paid by Direct Debit?

• 8 August 2017
  • 2 replies

Hello, my name is Florin. I am a new Ovoenergy client and I would have a question. When I chose "Better energy" my thought was to use the Debit Card payment method, but from the rush I chose to pay you go. The view that I got the first bill is a bit worried because I can not pay it although I have tried to change the way of payment. I got an answer from you. Thank you
icon

Best answer by Lucy_OVO 15 August 2017, 17:43

Hello. I have a problem regarding the e-mail address. It was not sent correctly when enrolling in OVO ENERGY. I opted for the Better Energy plan and as a payment method I have chosen to pay by installing a debit card. Photo about the committed error (e-mail address). To make the payment of the first invoice arrived how do you think it should be done?

Hey Falconetti,

Thanks for getting in touch. I’ve had to hide the image your posted as it contained sensitive account information (don’t worry, we have this saved).

From looking at the image of your Welcome Letter, you have signed up to Better Energy plan and you’ve set up a Direct Debit. This means that this amount will be taken on the same date each month.

I can’t see that there is anything to be concerned about on the Welcome Letter as everything looks to be okay. 🙂

I’ve amended the title of your topic to make it more searchable and added some tags so other users are able to find this.

Hope this helps!
Lucy
View original

2 replies

Hello. I have a problem regarding the e-mail address. It was not sent correctly when enrolling in OVO ENERGY. I opted for the Better Energy plan and as a payment method I have chosen to pay by installing a debit card. Photo about the committed error (e-mail address). To make the payment of the first invoice arrived how do you think it should be done?
Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hey Falconetti,

Thanks for getting in touch. I’ve had to hide the image your posted as it contained sensitive account information (don’t worry, we have this saved).

From looking at the image of your Welcome Letter, you have signed up to Better Energy plan and you’ve set up a Direct Debit. This means that this amount will be taken on the same date each month.

I can’t see that there is anything to be concerned about on the Welcome Letter as everything looks to be okay. 🙂

I’ve amended the title of your topic to make it more searchable and added some tags so other users are able to find this.

Hope this helps!
Lucy