Solved

2 year plan ending early?

• 21 August 2019
  • 4 replies

I'm on the 2 year fixed all online March 2018 tariff. I've just had notice that my fix is ending in November 2019?

How can this be?

How can a 2 year fix plan that started in March 2018 be ending in November 2019 rather than March 2020 at the earliest?
icon

Best answer by Nancy_OVO 22 August 2019, 12:39

Definitely sounds like something's up here, @richp. There may have been an issue adding your new contracts to your account. Please call the team on 0330 303 5063 so they can investigate this for you!
View original

4 replies

I called OVO today and was told that the plan is named after the date it finished rather than when it started. Sounds a bit dodgy but never mind.
Sorry that should be October not November
I've just had a phone call from OVO trying to get me to sign up to another fix. When I pointed this out I was told that it didn't matter and that my fix was ending in November anyway. I've always been happy with OVO but I think I might be looking around for another supplier if they're going down the same road as all the other energy companies.

It's the first time they've ever cold called me and I don't like it. I'm grown up enough to make my own decisions without being prompted.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Definitely sounds like something's up here, @richp. There may have been an issue adding your new contracts to your account. Please call the team on 0330 303 5063 so they can investigate this for you!