Solved

2 year plan ending early?

• 21 August 2019
  • 4 replies

I'm on the 2 year fixed all online March 2018 tariff. I've just had notice that my fix is ending in November 2019?

How can this be?

How can a 2 year fix plan that started in March 2018 be ending in November 2019 rather than March 2020 at the earliest?
icon

Best answer by Nancy_OVO 22 August 2019, 12:39

Definitely sounds like something's up here, @richp. There may have been an issue adding your new contracts to your account. Please call the team on 0330 303 5063 so they can investigate this for you!
View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge
Definitely sounds like something's up here, @richp. There may have been an issue adding your new contracts to your account. Please call the team on 0330 303 5063 so they can investigate this for you!
I've just had a phone call from OVO trying to get me to sign up to another fix. When I pointed this out I was told that it didn't matter and that my fix was ending in November anyway. I've always been happy with OVO but I think I might be looking around for another supplier if they're going down the same road as all the other energy companies.

It's the first time they've ever cold called me and I don't like it. I'm grown up enough to make my own decisions without being prompted.
Sorry that should be October not November
I called OVO today and was told that the plan is named after the date it finished rather than when it started. Sounds a bit dodgy but never mind.