2 year fixed tariff email from OVO - I've decided to renew!

• 31 March 2017
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Well, after looking into the 2 year fixed plan that I received from OVO this morning, I thought it only fair to warn you that I am going to be an OVO customer for the next 2 years (Sorry!) 🙂

7 replies

Badge
Well, after looking into the 2 year fixed plan that I received from OVO this morning, I thought it only fair to warn you that I am going to be an OVO customer for the next 2 years (Sorry!) :)

Me to. In my case it's was more about the customer service I have had since joining Ovo, and then the price. Whilst price is a always. A consideration, customer service is paramount. On the odd occasion I have had a question, Ovo replied in a mater of hours and always sorted it. Well done Ovo
Did you find out what the Standing Charge is please?
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
Did you find out what the Standing Charge is please?

This get answered in the end, Philip?

If not, you can confirm our latest prices here: http://ovoener.gy/Quote.

Tim
What happens if I move home before the 2 year period has elapsed? Do I have to pay the £30 exit fee?
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
What happens if I move home before the 2 year period has elapsed? Do I have to pay the £30 exit fee?

Absolutely not, Ruth - that wouldn't be very fair.

We’ll need to close your account down, but there won't be any fees for doing this when in a contract. Check out this topic for more info on the move out process.

Tim
if you leave ovo do there best not to payback any overpayment . still waiting for mine .
a company who like to prey on elderly 82 years and being fobbed off for months
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
if you leave ovo do there best not to payback any overpayment . still waiting for mine .
a company who like to prey on elderly 82 years and being fobbed off for months

That's not good to hear, @douglas82

If you've moved out of a house and have credit left over, we should be able to sort this refund out quickly. If you've switched supplier, we might be waiting on some info needed to close your account, like the final meter readings. Check out this topic for more info: https://forum.ovoenergy.com/pay-monthly-21/ive-left-ovo-but-still-waiting-on-my-refund-help-294/index1.html.

If that's the issue, send me a PM with your account number, full name and DoB and I can check this for you.

Thanks,
Tim