Pinned Solved

Will I be charged exit fees for leaving my current plan early and fixing into the 2 Year Fixed plan?

• 23 May 2017
  • 2 replies

Please confirm that I can switch to your new 2 Year Fixed Energy Plan now with no exit fees even though my current Better Energy Fixed (all online) plan does not end until 17 December 2017.
icon

Best answer by Anonymous 25 May 2017, 20:03

Please confirm that I can switch to your new 2 Year Fixed Energy Plan now with no exit fees even though my current Better Energy Fixed (all online) plan does not end until 17 December 2017.

Great question, @andrew

You can upgrade from the Better Energy plan to the 2 Year Fixed plan at anytime in your contract without being charged an exit fee. Usually, if you log onto your My OVO account it will offer you to upgrade to the 2 Year Fixed plan at the top.

If not, as @Mattj3135 mentioned, if you PM @Tim_OVO he'll be able to sort this out for you.

Just to add - I've edited your question and added some tags so it's easy for other Pay monthly customers to find the answer!

Hope this helps!

Emma
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @andrew mmm you would think that as you're staying with ovo for a further two years and i assume that this new contract will have early exit fees - ovo wouldnt charge them on this type of switch as youre a loyal customer.

That being said its still best to hear from ovo directly so i suggest in this case you drop @Tim_OVO a private message with your full name, address including post code, ovo account number & your date of birth and Tim will be able to double check your account and contract for you.

Kind regards

Great question, @andrew

You can upgrade from the Better Energy plan to the 2 Year Fixed plan at anytime in your contract without being charged an exit fee. Usually, if you log onto your My OVO account it will offer you to upgrade to the 2 Year Fixed plan at the top.

If not, as @Mattj3135 mentioned, if you PM @Tim_OVO he'll be able to sort this out for you.

Just to add - I've edited your question and added some tags so it's easy for other Pay monthly customers to find the answer!

Hope this helps!

Emma

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings