Solved

When will I receive my vouchers for signing up to CORGI HomePlan through OVO?

• 7 January 2019
  • 22 replies

hello can anyway help please ? I took out a £10 a month corgi homeplan offer which was emailed to me from OVO . The offer said I would receive £25 worth of Amazon vouchers but not received yet. It states in terms that it was take 3 weeks to be emailed but I haven’t had anything and it was set up on 28/11/18 ( this was email from Corgi confining policy is now active ) my Direct debit has gone out for the £10 as it should. Any help much appreciated. Thanks Sam
icon

Best answer by Eva_OVO 8 January 2019, 12:14

Hey @Boulton123,

You'll receive the voucher 3-6 weeks after your CORGI HomePlan policy starts. The voucher will be sent via email, keep an eye on your junk folder - sometimes the emails are filtered into here! 🙂
View original

22 replies

Userlevel 4
Hey @Boulton123,

You'll receive the voucher 3-6 weeks after your CORGI HomePlan policy starts. The voucher will be sent via email, keep an eye on your junk folder - sometimes the emails are filtered into here! 🙂
Hiya , thank you for your reply @Eva_OVO , unfortunately it has now been well over 6 weeks and I have still not received an email ( I check my emails and my junk regularly) please can this be looked into ? Many thanks
Hi
Contacted Corgi to find out where my voucher had got to?
They said "not up to them"! Its for OVO to send.
3 emails to OVO - they said "not up to them" - its for Corgi to send!

Can anybody help? Anybody else received or still waiting?
Has anyone else had trouble getting their promised Amazon voucher after taking up the Corgi care plan?
Has anyone else had trouble getting their promised Amazon voucher after taking up the Corgi care plan?

Yes I’m still waiting ! I applied in Novemeber and still nothing yet.
Userlevel 6
Badge +2

This topic may well be worth a look @Gav

(EDIT) If it's been longer then 3-6 weeks @Boulton123 (and you're sure it's not in your junk or spam folder) it might be worth chasing this up: hello@ovoenergy.com

Has anyone else had trouble getting their promised Amazon voucher after taking up the Corgi care plan?This topic may well be worth a look @Gav

If it's been longer then 3-6 weeks @Boulton123 (and you're sure it's not in your junk or spam folder) it might be worth chasing this up!

Thanks , so just to confirm it would be corgi that send me the voucher not OVO ? Thanks
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
I've just double checked this, @Boulton123

Please first make sure you're eligible (bought between campaign date, which ended on the 21st December 2018, and haven't cancelled policy in cooling off period).

As it is actually OVO not CORGI who issue the vouchers, if you're convinced you're eligible and you haven't had the vouchers within 6 weeks, drop us an email so we can chase this up: hello@ovoenergy.com.
so …..it seems as if the responsibility is OVO's??

So.…. why did they email denying responsibility??

And why are they taking so long?
They wont answer my emails to their customer services!
Poor, poor service.

Please first make sure you're eligible (bought between campaign date, which ended on the 21st December 2018, and haven't cancelled policy in cooling off period).

As it is actually OVO not CORGI who issue the vouchers, if you're convinced you're eligible and you haven't had the vouchers within 6 weeks, drop me a PM so I can chase these up for you!

I have pm’d you @Tim_OVO . Thanks

As it is actually OVO not CORGI who issue the vouchers, if you're convinced you're eligible and you haven't had the vouchers within 6 weeks, drop me a PM so I can chase these up for you!
I have pm’d you @Tim_OVO . Thanks

HI
I have also pm,d you @Tim_OVO

Hello @Tim_OVO I pm’d you like you asked but not heard back from you yet ?? Are you looking into this for us ? @Gav have you heard anything yet ? Thanks
@Boulton123

I have heard nothing from @Tim_OVO as yet.
I did send another volley of emails to OVO.
Their response was - “yes - OVO is responsible for providing the vouchers”
They have been very busy with rescuing customers from a failed energy supplier.
They are confident that I will get a reply next week!
@Tim_OVO
@Boulton123

Hi there.
Have either of you heard any more?

@Tim_OVO ….? you kindly offered to chase this up?
Are you able to do this?
Hi @Gav , nope I have not heard anything! Tried sending @Tim_OVO a pm again but still not heard anything yet 🙄

what’s the point of this forum if just going to get ignored ?

Im worried about calling as could effect my tariff discount if I ring apparently !?

@Eva_OVO you replied initially to this post , are you able to help as @Tim_OVO seems to have disappeared!
as above....

anybody out there?
Please...…. @Tim_OVO or @Eva_OVO

Can you advise, assist, help, direct, prompt, threaten??!!
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
Our email response times are in a better position now, @Gav @Boulton123 - 4 day wait, so you definitely should've had a response by now!

Us moderators have also been hit by a lot of activity, delaying our response times. In general though, if you have a query that needs someone looking at your OVO account, the forum isn't the best place to come to. It's a peer to peer community.

I think others will like to know if/when this gets sorted though, as some might be in a similar position!
@Tim_OVO
Thankyou.
Appreciate that forum is not always the best place - however, frustration by being ignored or forgotten drives us to access what we can.
Most of us are avoiding making phone calls because of the contract conditions so if customer services are remiss or fail to respond then the forum is only avenue.
Also, OVO suggests going on to the forum to seek answers.

Think that I may have solved my problem @Boulton123 - vouchers were being sent out by a third party. "VoucherCloud" . Have been promised that they are on the way!
Brilliant thanks @Gav , I had an email 2 days ago to say they have raised with the relevant team and I will have a response in 5 working days, so fingers crossed I hear from them soon and get the same outcome as you ! Thanks
I recently stayed with ovo and took out a 2 yr policy. How long will it take to be reimbursed for the corgi policy that I also took out as it was offered as free but I pay the £8 a month?
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
I recently stayed with ovo and took out a 2 yr policy. How long will it take to be reimbursed for the corgi policy that I also took out as it was offered as free but I pay the £8 a month?

@Boulton123 @Gav - what's the standard time frame for these being sent out to you know?

@Susiebook - this page might be worth a look!
Just checked my bank and I’ve had £8 credited to my account from ovo so all good!!

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings