Solved

When will I get my refund of Corgi Homecare offer?

• 25 March 2019
  • 3 replies

Signed up for the complete OVO/ corgi homecare plan and the first payment already taken. When will this be refunded as per offer?
icon

Best answer by Darran_OVO 29 March 2019, 16:12

Hey @Spadge1 Great question, thanks for posting!

As per the terms and conditions, over the first 6 months, Corgi will take a Direct Debit from you for the insurance, and OVO will refund you the same amount each month for the first 6 months. We usually process the refund within 3-5 days of your Corgi Direct Debit being taken.

It totally balances out and means you can enjoy getting a refund every month for the first 6 months on us! So good to see you signing up for this offer. We hope you enjoy being with OVO and Corgi! We think we make a great team 🙂 Don't forget to share your experiences with others here on the forum.

And any other questions going forward, make sure you check out the forum as your first port of call, and one stop shop for everything you need! (well almost everything!!)

Look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Darran
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hey @Spadge1 Great question, thanks for posting!

As per the terms and conditions, over the first 6 months, Corgi will take a Direct Debit from you for the insurance, and OVO will refund you the same amount each month for the first 6 months. We usually process the refund within 3-5 days of your Corgi Direct Debit being taken.

It totally balances out and means you can enjoy getting a refund every month for the first 6 months on us! So good to see you signing up for this offer. We hope you enjoy being with OVO and Corgi! We think we make a great team 🙂 Don't forget to share your experiences with others here on the forum.

And any other questions going forward, make sure you check out the forum as your first port of call, and one stop shop for everything you need! (well almost everything!!)

Look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Darran
We took out a Ovo / corgi home care policy in February. The first 6 months are supposed to be free but so far money has been taken from my husbands account in March and April (£12) but nothing has been refunded.
Can you assist ?
Elizabeth Trevatt
Userlevel 5
Badge
I've moved your post here, @Liztrevatt, you'll find the info you need above ☝🏻