Solved

Was referred LAST YEAR and never received Refer a Friend voucher - why?

Userlevel 1
I’ve been chasing this up since last year and have been ignored every time I emailed.
I was referred back in August 2017. I even provided the email that referred me and the customer service never got back to me.

HELP!
icon

Best answer by Tim_OVO 21 February 2018, 13:06

Jessi247 wrote:

I was referred back in August 2017. I even provided the email that referred me and the customer service never got back to me.

Sorry about this delay @Jessi247

If everything goes to plan, that voucher should be sent out around your supply start date. More info here: https://www.ovoenergy.com/ovo-answers/topics/all-about-switching/refer-a-friend/do-you-have-a-refer-a-friend-scheme-and-how-does-it-work.html.

As it hasn't, it sounds like an issue. To get this checked, send a message to us via Facebook, Twitter or email: hello@ovoenergy.com.

Tim

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Jessi247 wrote:

Sorry about this delay @Jessi247

If everything goes to plan, that voucher should be sent out around your supply start date. More info here: https://www.ovoenergy.com/ovo-answers/topics/all-about-switching/refer-a-friend/do-you-have-a-refer-a-friend-scheme-and-how-does-it-work.html.

As it hasn't, it sounds like an issue. To get this checked, send a message to us via Facebook, Twitter or email: hello@ovoenergy.com.

Tim
@Jessi247 hi, I had exactly the same problem. I was referred by a friend. We never recieved our voucher. I then referee my mum and only got the voucher (email link for amazon) after a lot of emailing OVO and phone calls. It took a long time and I was about to give up. The system should be made easier and more automatic.
Userlevel 1
I managed to get it sorted after all through Facebook messaging them. It was done romptly! :)
Like most websites OVO Energy uses cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on this site. Accept and Close