Refer a Friend reward - tell me more

Show first post

55 replies

Hi @pvpension66,

Though OVO have acquired Spark, they'll continue to operate as a separate business. Customers on supply with Spark wouldn't be eligible for the OVO Refer a Friend scheme.

Thanks

Even those who are presently not a customer of Spark or Ovo, and have never had a utility bill in their own name before? How is that fair compared to someone who buys their first house and therefor do not have to deal with Spark?
Userlevel 5
The tenants are free to choose who they'd like to be on supply with, @pvpension66. Customers on supply with OVO wouldn't be able to refer a friend to Boost or Spark or vice versa.
Does the refer a friend scheme still exist? https://www.ovoenergy.com/refer

I filled in the form and got an email to pass on. But its (if clicked) link says the (£50) offer no longer exists.

And my new dashboard has no "Refer" capability I can find ...

Confused ... as ever.
and is it dual fuel only? Or single fuel too - daughter wants to move but Elec. only.

I appear to have 3 replies to last but no idea how to access them.

Oh and I rang OVO: £50 each deal still there providing you go through OVO and not comparison sites. Those of us on the new platform have to ring to register the referral and pass on the referee's email. Apparently it's cumbersome but 1. works, and 2. there's no alternative (I believe).
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi @geoffss - £50 refer a friend vouchers should still be available. It doesn't matter if it's just an electricity account or dual fuel.

Hope this helps!