Refer a Friend reward - tell me more

Show first post

35 replies

Hi Lucy, it only gave me the 2 options, no worries i got the amazon one instead. Thank you
I have referred a few people , now there is a get out of get award (voucher)
How because we are now boost cutomer pmsl
I was one off new ovo customer s in my area
Well no more referrals from me:(
Userlevel 5
Badge
westsidelodge wrote:

I have referred a few people , now there is a get out of get award (voucher)
How because we are now boost cutomer pmsl
I was one off new ovo customer s in my area
Well no more referrals from me:(

Hey @westsidelodge - if you need help with the Refer A Friend scheme, you should be able to find the info you need on this thread!

Nancy
I referred a friend a while back... they have been connected but I've still not received my reward... who should I contact?
I can help you with that @srl100 - just send me a PM with your full name and email address - and the full name and email address of the friend your referred.
Just attempted to use a link sent and received following error. I watched my friend copy and paste the registered email address from the system, so not sure what's gone wrong.

Can you help???

"This offer is no longer available

Unfortunately the email address entered is not an OVO Energy registered email address.
Please check the address with your friend and try again."
closch wrote:

Just attempted to use a link sent and received following error. I watched my friend copy and paste the registered email address from the system, so not sure what's gone wrong.

Can you help???

"This offer is no longer available

Unfortunately the email address entered is not an OVO Energy registered email address.
Please check the address with your friend and try again."

@Nancy_OVO are you able to assist?
Hello,

I had already switched my account to OVO because a friend sent me a referral, but I didn't receive my referring card.

Can you please tell me by when should I receive?
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Hello @isabella juliano

In the further information section you should have seen this

Userlevel 5
Badge +2
That error message would suggest that the email address that's been used is no longer with OVO @closch.

If your friend is still an OVO customer, I'd encourage her to send the team a message on Facebook or Twitter so they can look into this further and check what email address is registered on the account.

Lucy

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings