Solved

I tried to refer a friend and the link doesn't work?

• 13 August 2019
  • 1 reply

Ived to refer a friend but the link doesnt work it says email not recognised. I've had a look at other threads and found no answer. I have also emailed but had no response. Any help would be great please! 🙂
icon

Best answer by Tim_OVO 15 August 2019, 16:30

Ived to refer a friend but the link doesnt work it says email not recognised.

There's a good few reasons for why this might be happening, @Michaela.h - either way it's a pain that it's not working!

My advice would be to get your friend to sign up directly with OVO online here.

At the same time, send over an email to hello@ovoenergy.com, or better yet, a Facebook PM here

Mention your name, email address and full address, and the name and email address of the friend who signed up. Then when the friend is on supply, we can sort out those vouchers for you!
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Ived to refer a friend but the link doesnt work it says email not recognised.

There's a good few reasons for why this might be happening, @Michaela.h - either way it's a pain that it's not working!

My advice would be to get your friend to sign up directly with OVO online here.

At the same time, send over an email to hello@ovoenergy.com, or better yet, a Facebook PM here

Mention your name, email address and full address, and the name and email address of the friend who signed up. Then when the friend is on supply, we can sort out those vouchers for you!