Solved

I haven't had my £25 Refer a Friend voucher yet - why?

Hi .... i moved to OVO from Scottish Power on April 6th 2017 as a result of recommendation of my neighbour. I was informed that we would both get a £25 voucher. My neighbour was already an OVO customer and completed the relevant referral form but neither of us has received it.

Can you help?
icon

Best answer by Emma_G 3 November 2017, 19:12

Hey Love2shop25

Your voucher will be sent out once your friend has come on supply. More info on this Refer a Friend scheme can be found on OVO's website here: https://www.ovoenergy.com/ovo-answers/topics/all-about-switching/refer-a-friend/do-you-have-a-refer-a-friend-scheme-and-how-does-it-work.html.

Regards,
Emma
View original

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi .... i moved to OVO from Scottish Power on April 6th 2017 as a result of recommendation of my neighbour. I was informed that we would both get a £25 voucher. My neighbour was already an OVO customer and completed the relevant referral form but neither of us has received it.

Can you help?

Hi @Kagsy Le Wagsy welcome to the forum and thanks for posting.

I actually experienced the same with one of my referrals and the lovely @Tim_OVO sorted it for me.

The way for you to get this sorted firstly is to ask your friend for the email address they have registered with their ovo account. Once you have this if you drop @Tim_OVO a private message with your full name, address, ovo account number, your date of birth and your friends email address - Tim will be able to look into it and issue the relevant vouchers to you both.

Finally there's a topic underway discussing the reward scheme which you can check out here:https://forum.ovoenergy.com/all-about-ovo-23/refer-a-friend-reward-tell-more-109/index1.html

Hope this helps
Wow thank you ninja Matt. I'll follow-up with this information tomorrow:$
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
My pleasure @Kagsy Le Wagsy

I'm sure you'll both be spending your vouchers in no time 😀
Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Can you help?

Hi @Kagsy Le Wagsy,

As @Mattj3135 mentioned, we'd be happy to look into this referral - we'll need a PM with your account number, name, DoB and email address, and the name and email address of the other person involved.

Before you do, please note that these gift cards are sent out at some point within 30 days of the supply start date. They can be sent out at different times. If this 30 day period has come and gone, send over that PM!

I've edited this topic by the way, to make it the go to Refer a Friend topic for all other users.

Thanks,
Tim
I added a friend they joined and recived a £25 voucher but I didn't receive the same voucher as was stated on the website ?
I added a friend they joined and recived a £25 voucher but I didn't receive the same voucher as was stated on the website ?

Hey @Matthew skinner

I've moved your post over to an existing topic which best answers your query. Please have a look at Tim's 'best answer' above.

Cheers,
Emily
About three months ago I completed a refer a friend link. My friend has been signed up with OVO for about three months. Neither of us has received our vouchers yet. How long do we have to Wait?
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
About three months ago I completed a refer a friend link. My friend has been signed up with OVO for about three months. Neither of us has received our vouchers yet. How long do we have to Wait?

Check out the 'best answer' (at the top) @Tehidyman - maybe @Matthew skinner or @Kagsy Le Wagsy can help with some advice :?

Tim
Hi I referred my friend and her first direct debit comes out of her account on the 9th of this month.
Her switch date is 16th of this month...

I was wondering when I’d receive my £25 incentive reward?

Thanks x
Userlevel 5
Badge +3
Hey Love2shop25

Your voucher will be sent out once your friend has come on supply. More info on this Refer a Friend scheme can be found on OVO's website here: https://www.ovoenergy.com/ovo-answers/topics/all-about-switching/refer-a-friend/do-you-have-a-refer-a-friend-scheme-and-how-does-it-work.html.

Regards,
Emma