Solved

How to contact OVO, after changes to terms and conditions from 1st October?

• 2 October 2018
  • 4 replies

I received notification of the changes coming into effect from 1st October, TODAY 2nd October at 12:31 !!

I am an ALL ONLINE customer with a dual fuel fixed tariff and in order to receive the new quarterly Self Service Reward I have to comply with "just three simple things".

Given the fact that you have changed the criteria for receipt of this reward before informing me, how can I get some feedback on item 2 - Pay your Direct Debit on time and at least the recommended amount (or more) each month - seeing that if I contact you I will loose my quarterly payment!!!
icon

Best answer by Tim_OVO 2 October 2018, 17:04

Given the fact that you have changed the criteria for receipt of this reward before informing me, how can I get some feedback on item 2 - Pay your Direct Debit on time and at least the recommended amount (or more) each month - seeing that if I contact you I will loose my quarterly payment!!!

Good question @mr.nevednats

First off, this page outlines all the info on the Self Service Reward: https://www.ovoenergy.com/help/self-service-reward

But if your query isn't answered, you can contact us for advice!

That goes with anything else: if you're not able to find the answer on the forum, OVO Help or you can't do the action yourself on MyOVO or the app, you can contact our Customer Care team without losing this reward.

If you're not happy with the changes in your T&Cs, you'll have 30 days from the date you received the email, to switch supplier without any exit fees.
View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Good question @mr.nevednats

First off, this page outlines all the info on the Self Service Reward: https://www.ovoenergy.com/help/self-service-reward

That goes with anything else: if you're not able to find the answer on the forum, OVO Help or you can't do the action yourself on MyOVO or the app, you can contact our Customer Care team without losing this reward.

If you're not happy with the changes in your T&Cs, you'll have 30 days from the date you received the email, to switch supplier without any exit fees.
Userlevel 2

Here we go again. That is NOT what your new Terms and Conditions state.
Userlevel 6
Badge
Hi @graeme373 - if your query isn't covered by our online FAQs or on the Forum, we wouldn't remove your discount if you needed to call or email to get an answer. There will be some circumstances under which it's necessary to call, which is absolutely fine. We just ask that you check online first.
Userlevel 2
@Nancy_OVO

If that is true then change the Terms and Conditions.