Solved

How long to get smart meter incentive payment added?

• 22 November 2018
  • 7 replies

I wasn't meant to get an incentive for getting smart meters and it still never been applied. How long is this meant to take?
icon

Best answer by Lucy_OVO 23 November 2018, 16:56

@Sarahm16 It can take up to 30 days following the smart meter fitting but if you had them installed a few months back, I'd suggest getting in touch with our team so they can follow this up for you.

You can reach our Customer Care team by phone on 0330 3035063 or you could speak to a member of our Social Team on Facebook or Twitter.

Hope you get this resolved swiftly!

Lucy
View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
@Sarahm16

Do you mean, once you have applied. How long does it take to get one installed? If so, I believe it depends how busy the engineers are in your area.

Do you know where to apply? If not, you can do so by clicking here - https://smart.ovoenergy.com/credit
thank you. No I have had the meters for months. I was sent an incentive on £15 per meter to have them. Had both fitted and never got the payment from OVO. Was wondering how long it's meant to take for the credit to be received?
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Oh sorry, I completely misunderstood the question.

Hmm ok, I have never applied for those so I am unable to answer that question. How long ago was it when you was sent the incentive?
Userlevel 5
Badge +2
@Sarahm16 It can take up to 30 days following the smart meter fitting but if you had them installed a few months back, I'd suggest getting in touch with our team so they can follow this up for you.

You can reach our Customer Care team by phone on 0330 3035063 or you could speak to a member of our Social Team on Facebook or Twitter.

Hope you get this resolved swiftly!

Lucy
I had smart meters installed last week as part of an offer of £15 credit per fuel for instillation. When will the £30 be added to my account?
Thanks
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Hello @Lizzie

I hope you are well this morning? The link below should help you

https://forum.ovoenergy.com/ovo-loyalty-rewards-and-t-c-s-52/how-long-to-get-smart-meter-incentive-payment-added-5236

Thanks
Great. Thanks