Earn a £50 voucher for referring your friend to OVO!

Userlevel 5
Badge

For a limited time, customers can earn a £50 voucher (for Amazon, M&S or John Lewis) if you refer a friend to OVO before the 4th January 2019.

This is double our usual Refer A Friend voucher of £25! All you need to do is send your friend a referral link here, and they just need to complete the signup before the 4th. You'll each then be sent a £50 voucher once your friend has switched over to us. Easy peasy!

Now wouldn't that be pretty handy over the festive period!?

PS - there's no limit to how many friends you can refer!

11 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
IT'S A TRAP!!!

This is a really cool idea @Nancy_OVO 🙂
Userlevel 5
Badge
@ITGeek123 flippin beaut offer right there!
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
@Nancy_OVO How about, because you love me sooo much! I can have them all? muwahahaha "rubs hands like mr burns"
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Get referring everyone!
I was told my rewards would be ready on the 12/12/2018 so can you please tell me how to download it i was going to use it on amazon to buy a gift for my wonderfull granddaugther
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Hello @marken66

You should receive an email when your voucher is ready but if you read the T&C you will see it can take up to 30 days!

"Once your friend has gone onto supply with OVO Energy you’ll both be sent an email to choose your £50 Gift Card* - check your ‘spam’, ‘promotions’ and ‘junk’ folders if your Reward doesn’t arrive as expected. This could take up to 30 days from the Referred Friend’s sign up if there are no unexpected issues or delays."
I was told that my reward voucher would be ready to download on the 12/12/2018. I have not heard from anyone from OVO can please get this sortted as i going to us it on amazon for a christmas present
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
Hi @marken66

It would be unusual for us to give a customer a specific date, as @ITGeek123 says, its 30 days after the person you referred came on supply or when you came on supply. Can you confirm the date you actually came on supply?

We can then work out if 30 days have passed or not to determine if you should have received the email with the link to choose your voucher.

Darran
I was told that they would be ready on the 12/12/2018
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
If you screenshot your email and send it to @Darran_OVO hopefully it can be resolved. Otherwise you will have to wait up to 30 days.
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
@marken66 Looks like we all want to help, but without a bit more information we cannot confirm anything and the longer this will take to resolve.

Can you please confirm the date you or the person you referred came on supply. This detail would be in the welcome pack they or you would have received.

Also if you could send me a private message, with the details of the person you referred or that referred you, we can track down your voucher.

Without the above, simply stating you were told a date, doesn't help us as we have nothing to help us track this down.

Look forward to receiving the above information.

Darran

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings