Solved

Does OVO offer rewards for customer loyalty?

• 14 October 2017
  • 5 replies

Do you offer any renewal discounts to loyal customers?

With my current plan coming to an end, the comparison sites show significant discounts available if I switch.

I've been with OVO for sometime now and have been a happy customer, I'd rather not switch, and hope you have some form of incentive for existing customer to renew.
icon

Best answer by stateofit 14 October 2017, 13:16

I'm in my 2nd year with OVO now and my Interest on credit is up to 4%, and goes up to 5% in December... not bad loyalty incentive...

I kinda like the Fairness too, everyone gets the same rates, loyal customers get higher interest...
View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2
I'm in my 2nd year with OVO now and my Interest on credit is up to 4%, and goes up to 5% in December... not bad loyalty incentive...

I kinda like the Fairness too, everyone gets the same rates, loyal customers get higher interest...

I'm a newbie to Ovo really, but the 3% I get this year is phenomenal consiering I can't get 3% interest with my bank! 🙂
Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Are coupons valid with ovo? like i have used these coupons only once for printing checks using these Carousel Check Coupons . Please suggest or give any? OR any discounts?

I'm a newbie to Ovo really, but the 3% I get this year is phenomenal consiering I can't get 3% interest with my bank! :)

is it sarcasm or are you really serious? Because I am unable to figure it out with this comment and I am even thinking are you taunting them or your bank? 🙂 By the way if you're happy with 3% then I would suggest you to visit pennysaviour.com because you'll be able to find some phenomenal discounts there (of course more than 3% 🙂 )
Thanks for sharing this piece of information. I really enjoyed it. keep up the good work and all the very best of luck!