Solved

Does OVO do any schemes for businesses?

• 13 March 2019
  • 3 replies

I see that OVO do a refer a friend scheme with £50 given to referrer and customer but does OVO do an affiliate scheme for businesses?
icon

Best answer by Nancy_OVO 20 March 2019, 12:26

Hi @EnergyChampion - OVO don't offer business tariffs for commercial supplies so unfortunately there aren't any reward schemes for this.

Thanks,
Nancy
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge
Hi @EnergyChampion - OVO don't offer business tariffs for commercial supplies so unfortunately there aren't any reward schemes for this.

Thanks,
Nancy
Hi
I currently have a shop with a flat above that has a 3 phaze connection with 1 meter supplying both parts of the property. I have not long started renevating the property and i would like the flat to have its own meter. Im not sure what the cheapest option is i have been trying to get info out of sp energy connections but not very helpful. The shop part does not need a 3 phaze as it is not realy running anything with any high power rating and i dont whan't to just run a sub meter off the first one. Is it possible to downgrade the meter to a single phaze and just use one fuse for the shop and use another for the flat. Probably obvious im not an elctrician but do no a little bit any help would be appriciated thanks
Userlevel 5
Badge
Welcome to the forum, @subframe, I've moved your post here please see the answer below.

Thanks,
Nancy

Hope this helps!