Solved

Are the Refer a Friend vouchers out of stock?

• 26 June 2019
  • 5 replies

Hi

So the problem is that I have received the gift card intended for the individual I refereed and a link was provided for her to get her gift card. However she would like the M&S card and it comes back with an "out of stock" message. I was then advised by an OVO rep to contact giftcloud themselves who has been going in circles.

I know the links are valid for 3 months but when I advised my Nan to give them her details and ask for an idea of when giftcloud will replenish their stock all she got back was the following.

"Hello,

Thanks for your email but sorry to hear this.

We are unfortunately unable to locate any details or gifts for you under the email provided.

Please confirm the email used and or last 4 digits of the card used so we can locate your order and assist you with this?

Kind regards"

They keep treating the email as a purchase from their own site!

The reason I am making this post is because my Nan is who I refereed and she is already getting distressed by this situation so I am shouldering the majority of the leg work.

Any advice at all?
icon

Best answer by JoshN 27 June 2019, 14:42

@Nancy_OVO Giftcloud have managed to sort it out on their end. There was a small bug which is now sorted.

Thanks for looking into it regardless!
View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Sorry to hear that, @JoshN. Unfortunately if one of our vouchers is out of stock at the moment, it'd be a matter of hanging on until they're replenished. I'll endeavour to find out when this may be!
Thanks @Nancy_OVO

I have in the meantime received an email from Giftcloud who provide the gift cards to say they are in stock.

Yet the link is still saying otherwise.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
@JoshN

That's weird! I'll keep you posted 🙂
Thanks again. I am working on with this with them (Giftcloud) also and will update this post with any progress on the situation @Nancy_OVO
@Nancy_OVO Giftcloud have managed to sort it out on their end. There was a small bug which is now sorted.

Thanks for looking into it regardless!