Solved

3% OVO Interest Reward - am I getting it?

Show first post

32 replies

I read on the website that there is interest on credit balances and this will be shown on the statement but I have been unable to see it and wonder if I am looking in the wrong place.
Can anyone help.
Userlevel 5
Badge
Hey @CloudyCat - I've moved your post over here where you should be able to find all the info you need.

Hope this helps!
Although I am in credit with my payments, Ihave'nt seen any sign of credit interest payment added to my account. As it has always been in credit all year round. It is'nt very clear in this particular aspect.
Userlevel 3
Badge
The interest reward is a line on your statement (other transactions) so it does go towards your account balance
Userlevel 4
We already had a topic on this, @glowplug1, so I've moved your query over here.

Check out Tim's best answer at the top for more info! :)

Eva
I qualify to both interest and service rewards. They do not appear on any of my statements could anyone advise as to where I might find the figures for these ?
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
I qualify to both interest and service rewards. They do not appear on any of my statements could anyone advise as to where I might find the figures for these ?

@100308988 both of these should be on the main transaction page of the statement, I think it's page 2.

The interest reward will be applied monthly, but the Self Service Reward is applied quarterly - check out this topic for more info!

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings