Pinned Solved

Just signed up for EV Everywhere - how long before I get access to the Polar network?

• 3 December 2018
  • 3 replies

Hi

I've just signed up / started switch to EV Everywhere today & have an email saying that OV will start supplying on 24th December. Will I have to wait until then to get my Polar card?

Thanks
icon

Best answer by ITGeek123 4 December 2018, 11:46

Hey @FranknGrace

Welcome to the best decision ever made 😃 You are with a fantastic energy supplier.

Ok, to answer your question. I am on the same tariff and your Polar card isn't really associated with OVO. I received my Polar card about a week after signing up to OVO energy. Obviously this can vary depending on how busy Chargemaster is at the time.

You'll need to get in touch with Chargemaster if you haven't received your card.

I hope this answers your question and if you have any other questions. Please do not hesitate to post it on the Forum 🙂
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Hey @FranknGrace

Welcome to the best decision ever made 😃 You are with a fantastic energy supplier.

Ok, to answer your question. I am on the same tariff and your Polar card isn't really associated with OVO. I received my Polar card about a week after signing up to OVO energy. Obviously this can vary depending on how busy Chargemaster is at the time.

You'll need to get in touch with Chargemaster if you haven't received your card.

I hope this answers your question and if you have any other questions. Please do not hesitate to post it on the Forum 🙂
I signed up to OVO in early April but still havent received the key fobs for charging my EV. This was the main motivation for joining OVO so wondering when I should expect them to arrive?
Userlevel 5
Are you talking about the POLAR plus card, @Mikeyl? If you are - take a look at @ITGeek123's best answer for more info.