Solved

I'm planning on buying an EV soon - When/how to switch tariff?

• 14 January 2019
  • 2 replies

My 2 year tariff is coming to an end on Feb 8th, and I want to replace it. We will be getting an EV at the end of April.

Question is, when to switch to EV Everywhere?

Now?
April?

What's the best thing to do please?

Cheers,

EEV.
icon

Best answer by Darran_OVO 16 January 2019, 16:56

Hey @Easy EV

Great news on the new EV you are looking to get in the not too distant future! How cool!!

We recommend fixing in on best plan available to you in February, as you can move to EV Everywhere at any point during a fixed contract, without incurring any charges.

That way, you get the best rates we can offer on a non EV tariff from renewal until the end of April. Once you have your new EV, you can get in touch and we can move you to the EV Everywhere tariff which comes with the added benefit of Polarplus membership.

Once you have your EV, we'd love it if you'd come back to the forum and tell us all about it! We have a number of EV owners that have shared their EV experiences, so it would be great to get yours too!

Darran
View original

2 replies

This is great - thanks Darran.

EEV
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hey @Easy EV

Great news on the new EV you are looking to get in the not too distant future! How cool!!

We recommend fixing in on best plan available to you in February, as you can move to EV Everywhere at any point during a fixed contract, without incurring any charges.

That way, you get the best rates we can offer on a non EV tariff from renewal until the end of April. Once you have your new EV, you can get in touch and we can move you to the EV Everywhere tariff which comes with the added benefit of Polarplus membership.

Once you have your EV, we'd love it if you'd come back to the forum and tell us all about it! We have a number of EV owners that have shared their EV experiences, so it would be great to get yours too!

Darran