Solved

EV Tariff deals and the OVO Beyond offer, what are my renewal options?

• 4 November 2019
  • 2 replies

Hi There,

My question is two fold… 

1. My EV Everywhere deal is about to end (January 2020) and I have an full EV car. I would like to know what offers are available for existing OVO customers who are looking to ensure they can charge at the lowest price possible whilst using renewable energy. I don’t want to lose my free Polar Plus subscription if possible.
  2. I like the look of the ‘Go Beyond’ offer - but does singing up to this mean I am no longer on the EV Everywhere tariff and lose my Polar Plus subscription?

Many thanks for your help

Matthew

icon

Best answer by Amy_OVO 5 November 2019, 16:59

Welcome to the forum, @mpwright

It’s a little bit too earlier for us to look at the tariff options that will be available for you in your renewal window, but we will make you aware of the new rates 6-7 weeks before the end of your current plan. 

If you’re happy with the new rates with the EV Everywhere tariff, we can either extend your Polar plus membership or install a free charger for you, this up to your preference. 

OVO Beyond is a separate add on that you can run alongside your EV plan more info here.

Thanks! 

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Welcome to the forum, @mpwright

It’s a little bit too earlier for us to look at the tariff options that will be available for you in your renewal window, but we will make you aware of the new rates 6-7 weeks before the end of your current plan. 

If you’re happy with the new rates with the EV Everywhere tariff, we can either extend your Polar plus membership or install a free charger for you, this up to your preference. 

OVO Beyond is a separate add on that you can run alongside your EV plan more info here.

Thanks! 

Welcome to the forum,@mpwright

Thanks! 

Perfect - thanks for the quick answer Amy.