Solved

EV Everywhere unless you're an Ovo customer!

• 8 September 2017
  • 3 replies

I've been an Ovo customer for quite a few years now and we've just bought an electric car (a plug-in hybrid to be exact) and would love to move to the EV Everywhere tariff but have been advised that it's not available to existing customers (yet), only to new customers.

This seems to be a rather strange way of doing business? Keep existing customers happy first and then encourage new customers who are more likely to join up if they can see that existing customers are loyal and happy?
icon

Best answer by Darran_OVO 11 September 2017, 18:05

I've been an Ovo customer for quite a few years now and we've just bought an electric car (a plug-in hybrid to be exact) and would love to move to the EV Everywhere tariff but have been advised that it's not available to existing customers (yet), only to new customers.

This seems to be a rather strange way of doing business? Keep existing customers happy first and then encourage new customers who are more likely to join up if they can see that existing customers are loyal and happy?

Hi Hairy Animal

Welcome to the forum. Thanks for posting your question. It's great feedback, the good news is this will be available for existing customers very soon.

If you are interested you can register here and you'll get notified as soon as it becomes available.

https://www.ovoenergy.com/electric-cars#evsform

I'll pass your feedback onto the team. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Darran
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi Hairy Animal

Welcome to the forum. Thanks for posting your question. It's great feedback, the good news is this will be available for existing customers very soon.

If you are interested you can register here and you'll get notified as soon as it becomes available.

https://www.ovoenergy.com/electric-cars#evsform

I'll pass your feedback onto the team. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Darran
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
@Hairy Animal

As a new hybrid EV owner, it would be great for our other users to hear about your experience so far. We have a topic here that covers just that, so please get sharing.

https://forum.ovoenergy.com/all-about-energy-24/electric-vehicles-or-ev-s-we-d-love-to-know-what-you-think-444

Darran
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
@Hairy Animal you can now upgrade to the EV Everywhere tariff! Just send myself or Lucy a PM with your account number, name and DoB to get this done!