Solved

EV Chargepoint Installation

• 11 September 2019
  • 4 replies

Hi there, I have switched my plan to the EV anywhere and have sent the photos to the Charging company. Their acknowledgement email says they'll respond in 48 hours but I have heard nothing. Has anyone else had to wait? Also if anyone has had this done can you please advise how it went? Thanks.
icon

Best answer by Gum168 11 September 2019, 21:29

Hi

I've not been through the process in the way you have, as we had our smart charger installed as part of the consumer trial. I can't remember how long it took to get replies, it's a while ago now, but all I can say is, once things got going, and we sent detailed photos of the house and meter box etc, it all moved along quite nicely.

I really like the smart charger, it's really helpful being able to see exactly how much electricity has been fed to the vehicle throughout the day, and at what times. Its clever stuff and I believe there's more info in the app to come.

I understand that since the launch of the smart chargers there has been a high demand, and this may mean they are taking a bit longer to reply than usual.
View original

4 replies

I've been waiting weeks for a reply - have just emailed asking for an update!
Userlevel 4
Badge
Hi

I've not been through the process in the way you have, as we had our smart charger installed as part of the consumer trial. I can't remember how long it took to get replies, it's a while ago now, but all I can say is, once things got going, and we sent detailed photos of the house and meter box etc, it all moved along quite nicely.

I really like the smart charger, it's really helpful being able to see exactly how much electricity has been fed to the vehicle throughout the day, and at what times. Its clever stuff and I believe there's more info in the app to come.

I understand that since the launch of the smart chargers there has been a high demand, and this may mean they are taking a bit longer to reply than usual.
Ok thanks for that!

I had to chase a fair bit (eventually asked OVO to step in) but once the date was set they were good at getting the job done.