Solved

Anyone on the OVO EV tariff in Lancashire?

• 4 October 2019
  • 5 replies

i am trying to find someone in the Preston, Lancs area that has been on the EV tariff from about october 2017 ie the last 2 years so i can find out what both the gas and electricty charges were.
hope someone can help with this information.
icon

Best answer by Darran_OVO 4 October 2019, 15:28

@tonynw not sure if we have anyone on EV Everywhere from that specific area, but you never know!

You can get a quick quote on the EV Everywhere page on the website, its pretty quick to generate. You'll be able to check the unit rates here too.

Comparing to someone else's usage won't give you a true picture as they may use more energy than you on a number of different things, for example their house might not well insulated so they'd spend more on heating etc etc.

Hopefully the above will give you what you need. You never know, we might have an EV owner pop up and offer some help along the way!
View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
@tonynw not sure if we have anyone on EV Everywhere from that specific area, but you never know!

You can get a quick quote on the EV Everywhere page on the website, its pretty quick to generate. You'll be able to check the unit rates here too.

Comparing to someone else's usage won't give you a true picture as they may use more energy than you on a number of different things, for example their house might not well insulated so they'd spend more on heating etc etc.

Hopefully the above will give you what you need. You never know, we might have an EV owner pop up and offer some help along the way!
Dont want to do a comparison want to know what the rates were as I asked
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Just go to that EV Everywhere page to confirm those rates, @tonynw 😎
All sorted
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Thanks for the update @tonynw! Glad to hear you are all sorted!