Interested in EV’s or Hybrids? We’ve created a space just for you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
  • Community Moderator
  • 837 replies
More and more people are looking to make the switch to an EV or Hybrid, and with manufacturers making strong commitments to the production of more EV’s, it’s important to know what you are getting into. So you probably have questions like which is the best car for your needs, how does the charging side of things work, what options are there…..there’s lots to consider.

Well we can’t promise to have all the answers, but we have quite a few EV owners on our forum that we are convinced will! So check out the topics already started on this, and if you can’t find what you are looking for, get stuck in and ask your own question.

3 replies

Userlevel 1
I have a phev and am considering upgrading to the EV everywhere tariff from my current (sorry about the pun) one. This one ends in May and there is a £30 penalty for changing from this tariff before the end - for both electric and gas - i.e. £60. Does that penalty apply if I upgrade to EV everywhere?
Userlevel 2
I don't remember being charged a penalty for upgrading to EV Everywhere.
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
@imageh Yes @VeggiePete is spot on - no exit fees for upgrading your tariff to EV Everywhere!

• :D
    • :?
    • :cool:
    • :S
    • :(
    • :@
    • :$
    • :8
    • :)
    • :P
    • ;)
    Like most websites OVO Energy uses cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on this site. Accept and Close